To Our Friends & Customers,
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. We made the decision several weeks ago to close our corporate office, warehouse, and factories in an effort to keep our employees and office environment safe and to do our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
A Safe Re-Open
With shelter-in-place restrictions easing across the country, we have begun to slowly re-open our corporate office, warehouse, and factories. We are closely following guidelines from the CDC and at our local level.
Your Safety. Our Dedication.
Safety remains our top priority and we promise that we will remain vigilant. To protect everyone, we are implementing the following safety measures throughout our facilities:
- Training for all employees on daily, enhanced office and warehouse cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Employee temperature checks twice per day. We will not allow any employee registering a temperature above 100.4 degrees to work their shift.
- Masks worn by all employees with gloves and protective eyewear available if desired and social distancing guidelines followed.
- Dedicated cleaning crew sanitizing all common surfaces throughout the day in our offices, warehouse, and factories.
- No sharing of pens, pads, or equipment of any kind.
- No employees are allowed to congregate in more than 4 persons at a time, including break and lunch times.